ADIPEC will return in person this year to the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre from 15-18 November, bringing together experts from across the sector and giving visitors the chance to shape the future of the energy landscape
ADIPEC 2021 will convene energy professionals on both the production and consumer ends of the value chain to network in a safe and secure way; to unlock millions of dollars’ worth of new business; and to discover the range of products, solutions and technologies at the cutting-edge of the industry. As the first opportunity to reflect on the outcomes of the UN Climate Change Conference (COP26), this year’s edition will offer:
• An Exhibition showcasing the expertise of more than 2,000 companies, where more than 51 national oil companies, international oil companies and international energy companies – along with 26 international country pavilions – will outline the best of the global energy sector, as well as providing visitors first-hand experience of the application of digitalisation.
• High-level Leadership Roundtables, convening executives and government ministers in the exclusive Middle East Energy Club to discuss and debate the strategic challenges and opportunities facing the energy sector.
• A Strategic Conference on the new market dynamics and innovations that are changing the energy sector, the potential of hydrogen to support the energy transition, how to unlock new value in the Offshore and Marine sector in an age of decarbonisation, and the scope for smart manufacturing.
• ADIPEC’s flagship Forum for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, where thought leaders will offer insights on how to build the future energy workforce.
• A comprehensive Technical Conference welcoming engineers from around the world, who will share best practice and discuss everything from geosciences and the application of artificial intelligence to maintaining operational excellence in the field.
For further information, see the website at www.adipec.com