The 8th International SOGAT conference to be held on March 27-28, 2012 will seek to debate the latest findings in sour hydrocarbon management.
The Advisory Committee is seeking offers of papers on the following areas of interest :
* Sour Oil and Gas Operational and Development Plans Worldwide
* Sour Gas Management with particular respect to HSE
* Sour Gas Processing of Ultra Sour and Low Quality Gas Fields
* Sour Gas Reservoir Characterization and Optimisation
* Well Completions & Production
* Sulphur Management & Uses
The overall scope of SOGAT 2012 will examine all the ongoing international sour field projects as well as the benecial uses of the sulphur by-products, particularly through the latest research findings in Qatar.
Interested parties can submit their offer(s) of papers by November 15th. The offer of paper should take the form of a title, abstract of no more than 200 words, prospective speakers and brief biographical details.
After the deadline, the offers of papers will be reviewed for selection by the Advisory Committee. The selected offers will form the programmes for each aspect of SOGAT 2012 and all those offering papers will be notified of this review process by December 13th, 2011.